Each month VIP Staffing will highlight various positions that are available for immediate hire. Check out this month’s openings below.
- Houston, Texas area
- Time is spent in a climate-controlled office environment.
- Time is spent in front of a computer screen keyboarding and manipulation a mouse.
- Creates instructions for machinists.
- Reviews 3D CAD design blueprints.
- Makes calculations for programming including where materials should be cut.
- Translates instructions into a computer automated manufacturing (CAM) program.
- Communicates with engineers and clients who will use the programs.
- Checks completed programs by running simulations or tests.
- Prepares geometric layout of designs using proper software.
- Determines sequence of operations in a program.
- Chooses cutting tools that will be needed.
- Analyzes job order and performs necessary calculations.
- Writes programs and modifies existing ones for increased efficiency.
- Analyzes and selects speeds and cutting tools for programs.
- Makes improvements to set up times for a task and contouring of complex shapes.
- Simplifies tooling time for workers and increases productivity for the client.
- Evaluates all completed designs to validate their functions and ensure they successfully reduce time and money for the client.
- Monitors all programs to make sure they follow blueprint instructions and safely and successfully complete the task.
- Provides training for clients on automated systems.
- Complies with all safety rules and regulations.
- Must have excellent reading comprehension skills.
- Good math skills, especially algebra, trigonometry and physics.
- Good active listening skills and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must have superior computer programming skills.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Knowledge of metal shop work.
- Must be highly detail oriented.
- Must be able to work effectively with little or no supervision.
- Must have the ability to write and read complex spreadsheets.
- Must have the ability to read blueprints.
- Knowledge of safety measures pertinent to each job assignment
- Experience with ESPRIT software
- Must be able to do shift work.
- Must be willing to visit manufacturing warehouses to observe equipment in action and wear safety goggles and hard hat.
- Must be willing to work in areas with high levels of noise such as plants or engineering departments.
Pay: Dependent upon experience.
- Schertz, Texas area
- Train, supervise, evaluate and develop assigned personnel including cross training.
- Maintain high safety standards of housekeeping for area of responsibility.
- Maintain high production and quality standards while adhering to daily production schedule line-up, to insure high levels of customer service.
- Interact with all shifts to insure smooth transition and adequate communication to facilitate high levels of customer service.
- Manage assigned area in a manner which encourages and supports efficient operation and production flow.
- Know and enforce standard crewing & units per labor hour. Work to reduce cost per labor hour and communicate standards to employees.
- Coordinate machine maintenance with production schedules.
- Learn and utilize computer as required.
- Participate in monthly physical inventory procedures.
- Perform all tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Strong commitment to the Company’s quality policy.
- Respect of and adhere to the Company’s confidentiality policy.
- Maintain a courteous and professional approach with all customers and fellow employees.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the implementation of all Company policies and procedures.
- Respond to management needs in relation to the production.
- Ability to supervise and manage employees.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with a highly diverse environment.
- Computer literate and ability to retain technical information.
- Self-starter and team player.
- General high level of enthusiasm and creative ability.
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
- Preferred knowledge of ISO.
- Strong knowledge of OSHA requirements.
- High mechanical aptitude.
- 3 years of corrugated experience- preferred.
- Demonstrate competence in performing the above functional responsibilities.
Pay: Dependent upon experience.
Bulk Terminal Operators
- San Antonio, Texas area
- Oil field logistics company
- Contract to hire
- Fast-paced environment with room for growth
- 5 days on 3.5 days off
- Heavy machine operation
- Front loader
- Sand King
- Rail Bulk Transfer (RBT)
- Rail safety cert. and/or weight station.
- You don’t need all just a few and will be trained on the rest.
- Must be trainable
- Willing to show up daily on time
- Be safety minded
- Desire to grow with the company
- Must be able to work standing sitting squatting or stopping
- Must work outside in and out of the heat!
- Communicate through tech, Outlook Emails and online date source, XL/Word/Outlook at least minimal.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Valid driver license
- Ability to travel
Pay: Dependent upon experience
Immediate Warehouse Helper
- San Antonio, Texas
- 1st & 2nd shifts available
- Assigned responsibilities and duties may vary based upon location size and operations.
- Place the material in the staging area; Separate material to shipping points.
- Receive all incoming materials.
- Unload incoming shipments from trucks, Verify and complete the delivery receipt.
- Note damaged or shortage on delivery receipt and have driver initial.
- Complete all receiving paperwork.
- Stock and stage received materials.
- Keep the receiving and shipping areas organized.
- Organize pallets and stack in a safe manner.
- Communicate warehouse concerns to supervisor.
- Correct any file maintenance issues as they occur.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times ensuring quality customer service.
- Abide by all policies, rules, and regulations of the company including all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures.
- Support corporate programs, goals, and initiatives of the company.
- Work overtime as needed.
For more information on these open positions please contact 210-340-2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org