Each month VIP Staffing will highlight various positions that are available for immediate hire. Check out this month’s openings below.
Customer Service Professionals
- Specialized medical services company located in the San Antonio Medical Center area
- Inbound/outbound customer service and data entry
- Full-time, temp-to-hire career opportunity
- Monday-Friday 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. shifts
- Initial training shifts 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Fun and casual environment
- High School education
- 1+ years of Call Center Customer Service or Technical Support experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Basic skills in Windows PC
- Reliable transportation
Pay range: $11 hourly + pay raise upon conversion, and incentives
- Dallas, Texas
- Works with team of 3-6 filing and packaging
- Coordinates with processing team to prepare products for packaging, machine operation, and packing cases while moving finished goods to the replenishment team.
- Set filling equipment up to allow for product introduction i.e., clean in place, sterilize, and product fill
- Entering material movement into inventory systems as appropriate
- Staging product and packaging supplies to meet daily production schedule
- Operate and troubleshoot state-of-the-art processing system through automated and manual controls – filling and packaging equipment including weight control
- Performing food safety and quality assurance protocols
- Document and record production and quality information as necessary
- Work closely with maintenance to promote an environment of continuous improvement
- Execute timely machine preventative maintenance and repair as necessary
- Responsible for increasing machine efficiencies and reducing waste through ownership, teamwork, communication and cross-departmental collaboration.
- Minimum requirement is a High School diploma, G.E.D
- Strong mechanical aptitude; maintenance-related background preferred
- Attention to detail regarding machine operation, and outgoing package quality
- Proven leadership ability
- Analytical & applied problem solving (troubleshooting) skills
- Familiarity with dairy and food plant operations
- Familiarity with cultured dairy products, procedures, and equipment
- Computer Literate
- Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Good Personal Organizational Skills
Band Saw operator in Fabrication Facility
- Houston, Texas
- Primarily operates a high-speed production saw but may be asked on occasion to operate a saw cell consisting of two band saws of varying degrees of technology.
- Using the key pad, set cutting speeds, feed rate, and number of pieces based on grade of material
- Start machine and feeds work piece against blade, guiding along layout lines, to cut work piece to specified length
- Sets blade tension, height, and angle to perform prescribed cut, using wrench
- Turns valves to start flow of coolant mist against cutting area and to start airflow which blows shavings away from kerf
- Selects blade according to material type and installs on machine, using hand tools
- Positions guides, stops, holding blocks, or other fixtures to secure and direct work piece, using hand tools and measuring devices
- Load material onto auto feed magazine based on number of pcs needing to complete job
- Work with maintenance department on necessary pm items to ensure machine is always performing to its capabilities
Position is temp-to-hire with a pay rate of $15/hr with overtime accepted.
Available shifts are Monday – Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. or 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
For more information on these open positions please contact 210-340-2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org