Each month VIP Staffing will highlight various positions that are available for immediate hire. Check out this month’s openings below.
- South Houston, Texas
- Responsible for sorting equipment, organizing items for sales presentation, loading/unloading trucks, packing/unpacking equipment, and taking inventory of items
- Ability to safely and efficiently operate a forklift is a must
- Must have valid Texas driver’s license
- Must pass criminal background check
- Must be able to read and write competently
- Must be in good health and able to lift 50# without issue
- Experience with petrochemical industry and or industrial supplies is a plus
- Manvel, Texas
- Demonstrate knowledge of all laser cutting process
- Read and interpret fabrication drawings
- Operate forklift
- Produce quality product and inspect per drawing.
- Read traveler for job details.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Nest programs in Radan software created by project managers.
- Deburr parts for next process.
- Enter material usage in ERP system
- 2 Years’ Experience with CO2 Laser
- Experience with CNC Laser programming/nesting software a plus
- Ability to use calipers, tape measure, and other QC tools and equipment
- Must be detail oriented, punctual, and a team player
- Able to act on own initiative and work as part of a team consisting of members from other departments
- Excellent communication skills
- Floresville, Texas
- Temp to hire position
- Compensation is competitive
- 3 plus years’ experience MIG welding up to half inch
- 3 plus years’ experience with an acetylene torch
- Can read and interpret drawings
- San Antonio, Texas
- Must have MIG & TIG welding
- Must have experience with Steel, Stainless Steel & Aluminum
- Must Read Blueprints (including welding symbols)
- Fabrication Experience a plus
- Frequently push, pull and lift up to 50 pounds
- Read & Interpret work orders and daily production schedules
- Use measuring tape, level, square, and angle finder to measure distances and angles
- Must have experience in manufacturing or production type environment
- Ability to calibrate/set welding machine
- Must be able to perform multiple processes
- Saw & shear experience are a plus
- Buda, Texas
- 2nd shift
- Safe, on the job training as well as opportunities for advancement.
- Experience in light carpentry preferred
- Experience with basic hand tools
- Ability to read a tape measure
- San Marcos, Texas
- 1st shift with overtime possible
- Company gives raises regularly to hard workers!
- Manufacturing/concrete experience
- Concrete finishing experience is a plus
Forklift Operator/Order Picker
- Dallas, Texas
- 2nd shift – Monday through Friday 4 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Must be able to train on 1st shift from 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Picking all orders per company standards
- Receiving inbound materials
- Loading and unloading materials
- Filling customer orders
- Must have stand-up reach forklift experience in a warehouse or distribution center
- Must be able to bend and lift up to 50 lbs frequently and perform repetitive movements
- Good communication skills
- North Houston, Texas
- 6 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday OR 6 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Tuesday-Friday
- Mechanical assembly of mobile oil field equipment (hydraulic, pneumatic, fuel and lube systems)
- Read blueprints and engineering specifications to perform moderate/repetitive assembling tasks
- Position requires knowledge and use of hand tools, power tools and shop equipment. (Must have own tools)
- Must be highly dependable and flexible
- Strong knowledge in Mathematics and ability to read a tape measure
- Must be able to kneel, bend, stoop, reach and stand for long periods of time
- Must possess strong hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Up to 2 years’ experience in a mechanical or truck shop environment.
- San Antonio, Texas
- Accounting professionals from entry level accounting clerks to Controller
- A/R Clerk Needed on Northeast Side to process over 500 A/R accounts, account reconciliations, cash payments
- Entry level A/R Clerk on far North side needed, deposits and postings of payments, light A/P, light office work,
- Accountant, manage monthly accounting function for firm clients, manage special projects
- Controller, CPA who will eventually grow to be the company CFO
Inbound/Outbound Customer Service Support Specialists
- San Antonio, Texas
- Combination of inbound/outbound calls supporting large call center
- Giving customer’s information about their invoice’s
- Providing customer support by live-chat and email
- Providing superior customer support
- Located in the medical center area
- Mid-day shift from 12 p.m. – 9 p.m.