Location: Dallas, TX 75247
Post Date: 10/19/2018
Mon-Fri 6:00AM-2:45PM w/OT Saturdays if needed
Builds cable assemblies utilizing internally created work instructions and drawings. May require support from technicians, engineering, supervisors, or managers to accomplish new tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Obtains shop order packages (kit) and verifies information is complete and accurate including parts issued.
• Utilizes detailed work instructions and drawings to build repeat cable assemblies.
• Operates multiple types of manufacturing equipment, testing equipment, and tooling as described in work instruction to accomplish tasks.
• May require basic direction from co-workers.
• High level of accuracy
• Strong Attention to Detail
• Team Work Orientated
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
• Basic Computer skills
Education and/or Experience
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Must be able to read and follow work instructions
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
• IPC 620 or J-STD-001 Certification not required, but a plus.
• CORE: Quality/HSE Systems Overview, Export, Hazardous Communications, Departmental Orientation
• CORE: Corporate Shared Values
• CORE: ERP System Overview
Physical/Mental Demands The physical/mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.