Location: DESOTO, TX 75115
Post Date: 08/20/2020
BurnTable Operator(Cedar Hill)
2 years or more in the steel industry
Be flexible for 2nd/3rd shift
Pay is $15
We are looking for candidates with previous experience operating Plate Burning Machines (Plasma or Oxy-Fuel) in a steel service center or fabrication environment with experience operating an overhead crane a plus. Experienced candidates should have the technical knowledge and ability to properly set up and operate the machine, conveyors, transfer tables and machine for a variety of plate steel products.
The plate burning must be to the size and tolerance requirements as stated on the processing work orders. Individuals must also be able to:
* Read, write and understand the English language
* Read, understand and comprehend written work instructions
* Read, understand and comprehend basic blueprints and drawings
* Display the ability to accurately use basic measuring devices, including tape measure and micrometers
* Display the ability to use manual hand tools, including wrenches and clamps
* Ability to stand, lift, climb and perform various other physical functions
* Able to work any shift and hours required
When the job duties are not required, the individual must be able to perform the duties of another job function as determined by the supervisor.