Location: Houston, TX 770911006
Post Date: 02/28/2019
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Northwest – Houston (290 @ Beltway)
Direct Hire/Full time Pay $100-K – $120-K
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
“Excellent benefits, profit sharing”
Serve on company leadership team with responsibility for ensuring accounting, finance, human resource and information technology functions are staffed and organized to fulfill customer requirements for on time delivery and compliance to specifications. Maintain processes, controls and records to ensure compliance with shareholder, bank and regulatory requirements.
Strategic and Departmental:
• Plan, develop, organize, implement, and direct accounting, IT, and human resource staff to meet business plans and to evaluate the organization’s fiscal function and performance.
• Participate in the development of the corporation’s plans and programs as a strategic partner.
• Monitor industry trends and position the company to improve revenues and profits.
• Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
• Develop credibility for the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the President, the Board and other senior executives in performing their responsibilities.
• Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
• Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
• Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline.
• Drive continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting department budgets.
• Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; i.e., evaluation of potential alliances, acquisitions and/or mergers and pension funds and investments.
• Optimize the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position.
• Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
• Be an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the corporation may enter.
• Evaluate the finance division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as provide individuals with professional and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) of individuals.