Location: Dallas, TX 75234
Post Date: 05/10/2023
VIP Staffing is hiring for an aerospace manufacturing company in North Dallas for Customer Service Lead.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
▪ Train new personnel in all Customer Service processes and procedures.
▪ Ensure all CS team members adhere to all processes and procedures.
▪ Ensure Customer Service Team assignments are completed and monitor team activities.
▪ Report customer service team progress to management.
▪ Coordinate all activities between Customer Service Department, customers and personnel
▪ Accept and review all phone calls for customer service, direct calls to appropriate person and follow-up with return calls as required
▪ Maintain files as related to Customer Service: History Files, Print Control File and Repair/File Log
▪ Maintain service parts inventory, customer equipment records and other customer data
▪ Assist with preparations of training programs by preparing advertising, mail outs and handling all customer communications for these programs
▪ Present all correspondence with terms and conditions to the Contracts Coordinator for review
▪ Prepare verbal and written quotes on price and delivery for all repairs, spare parts process; acknowledge all orders and keep customers advised as to any change in status of order
▪ Input all Customer Service and related Engineering Job/Project cost data into the accounting system
▪ Ship domestic and international mail and packages
▪ Perform any customer service-related tasks as directed
▪ High school graduate or equivalent
▪ Computer literate to include Word, Access, and intermediate skills on Excel
▪ Proven experience reading and understanding technical manuals
▪ Must have excellent phone and written communication skills
▪ Must have a professional and collaborative attitude
▪ Be willing to work overtime, when needed
▪ Documented US Citizenship or Legal Permanent Resident status
Physical Requirements – Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 lbs, climbing stairs, keyboarding, standing, bending, sitting, reaching, seeing, hearing, speaking and understanding English and walking.
▪ 4 years directly related experience in Customer Service
▪ Knowledge of CSI and ACT a plus
Click Here to Apply