Location: Dallas, TX 75234
Post Date: 08/01/2023
VIP Staffing is hiring for an aerospace manufacturing company in North Dallas for Customer Service Lead.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
▪ Train new personnel in all Customer Service processes and procedures.
▪ Ensure all CS team members adhere to all processes and procedures.
▪ Ensure Customer Service Team assignments are completed and monitor team activities.
▪ Report customer service team progress to management.
▪ Coordinate all activities between Customer Service Department, customers and personnel
▪ Accept and review all phone calls for customer service, direct calls to appropriate person and follow-up with return calls as required
▪ Maintain files as related to Customer Service: History Files, Print Control File and Repair/File Log
▪ Maintain service parts inventory, customer equipment records and other customer data
▪ Assist with preparations of training programs by preparing advertising, mail outs and handling all customer communications for these programs
▪ Present all correspondence with terms and conditions to the Contracts Coordinator for review
▪ Prepare verbal and written quotes on price and delivery for all repairs, spare parts process; acknowledge all orders and keep customers advised as to any change in status of order
▪ Input all Customer Service and related Engineering Job/Project cost data into the accounting system
▪ Ship domestic and international mail and packages
▪ Perform any customer service-related tasks as directed
▪ High school graduate or equivalent
▪ Computer literate to include Word, Access, and intermediate skills on Excel
▪ Proven experience reading and understanding technical manuals
▪ Must have excellent phone and written communication skills
▪ Must have a professional and collaborative attitude
▪ Be willing to work overtime, when needed
▪ Documented US Citizenship or Legal Permanent Resident status
Physical Requirements – Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 lbs, climbing stairs, keyboarding, standing, bending, sitting, reaching, seeing, hearing, speaking and understanding English and walking.
▪ 4 years directly related experience in Customer Service
▪ Knowledge of CSI and ACT a plus
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.