Location: San Antonio, TX 78213
Post Date: 12/07/2020
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: HQ, San Antonio, TX. This job is currently remote, but may eventually require working in the office.
San Antonio’s premier data-driven marketing solutions company that compiles information on over 250 MM consumers and 30 MM businesses. Our goal is to provide audiences in privacy-compliant manner to brands for better audience targeting. This position is for someone who is interested in slicing and dicing data meaningfully but isn’t afraid of some human communication either. s ranked #13 among best agencies to work, nationwide in AdAge.
What will you work on?
You will be directly involved in the continued growth of the data department. Your core responsibilities will be to: use Excel, MS-SQL, BigQuery, Liveramp, and Tableau to query large data sets and garner insights. Ideal candidate would have both the technical prowess to learn technology as well as the communication skills to present insights from data to clients in bite-sized bits.
A considerable amount of your time will be familiarizing yourself with our existing data products and services and learning to communicate them to clients and stakeholders of varying experience and knowledge levels. Our goal is to expand our offering and make you the subject matter expert in this department. But our company philosophy requires that you also have a wide breadth of cross-functional knowledge across our departments.
Ability to work independently, efficiently, and provide accurate results is cherished.
Your goal: Find new opportunities to grow our audience data business while remaining flexible enough to fill in should another sub-department of the Data team require additional support.
What technical knowledge will you need?
· Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel) – intermediate knowledge required
· Working knowledge of MS SQL & Google BigQuery –
· Tableau; training to be provided
· File Transfer Protocols (FTP & sFTP)
Database experience – experience working with relational databases and linking various datasets together.
· Detail-oriented, high accuracy of work
· Effective Multi-tasking
· Problem Solving Skills
· Communication Skills
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU’LL…
· Learn the high-level workings of the Marketing Data Industry and understand where
our company fits in the ecosystem
· Observe and participate in day to day operations required for sustained growth in the industry
audience data as it pertains to current events.
· Become familiar with all of our different datasets and provide feedback on improvements.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU’LL…
· Develop relationships with clients and partners that will continue to exemplify our name in the Marketing Data industry.
· Be directly involved with the crafting of Audience Data proposals and taxonomies.
· Immersed in helping develop processes and procedures in the advancement the Data team.
· Provide meaningful content and input for the ongoing upkeep of the
· Be directly involved in the creation and updating of various databases and the distribution of that data to partner platforms.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU’LL…
· Begin to develop the skills necessary to advance your career. Based on the projected growth of the our industry as a whole, this role has amazing potential for advancement!
· Maintain knowledge of best practices and teach them to the rest of the team.
· Grow and expand in the types and sizes of the projects you will oversee.
Click Here to Apply