Location: San Antonio, TX 78213
Post Date: 03/31/2022
The organization is a premier data-driven marketing solutions company that compiles information on over 250 MM consumers and 30 MM businesses. The goal is to provide audiences in a privacy-compliant manner to brands for better audience targeting. This position is for someone who is interested in slicing and dicing data meaningfully but isn’t afraid of some human communication either.
• This role requires an individual to work with large amounts of data sets. Expertise with SQL queries, stored procedures is required. At least 3+ years of experience.
• Previously experience with Google Big Query and Amazon Cloud preferred but not required if you have worked with other comparable technologies.
• Previous experience with automating processes highly valued.
• Most importantly, looking for quick learners with demonstrated past experience in learning new programming languages quickly
• Understanding of top-level queries and the expected outcome and transforming that into an easy-to-use application for multiple users.
• Automation of recurring tasks
• Work with various departments and interacting with various stakeholders in the company without being shy to ask questions
• Ability to multi-task between projects
• Ability to stay calm under pressure of client deadlines
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• At least 3+ years of experience working in related field
• Proficiency in at least one development language (.NET preferred)
• Advanced SQL skills to manipulate data