Location: DESOTO, TX 75115
Post Date: 07/23/2021
Diesel Mechanic needed for a GREAT COMPANY!
• Perform diagnosis for problems on various types of well service equipment, based on reports from the field, using the appropriate diagnostic tests and interpreting the results
• Perform required repairs based on troubleshooting mechanical equipment
• Perform complex or non-routine scheduled maintenance or difficult repair work, including overhauling engines and transmissions
• Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment, such as motors, pumps, belts, conveyors, fans, air conditioners, etc.
• Disassemble machines and repair or replace broken parts, as well as clean and lubricate parts
• Diagnose trouble, adjusting functional parts of mechanical devices as necessary
• Inspect completed repairs or maintenance work by less experienced mechanics
• Maintains and places orders for materials and/or parts needed for repair or replacement
• Performs preventive maintenance inspections, including DOT annual inspections
• Works in the shop or in the field, depending on work assignments or work location
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Strong knowledge and skills in well service diesel equipment/vehicle repair or preventive maintenance.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to demonstrate safe work habits and work well with others.
• Ability to train or direct the work of others
• High school diploma or GED certificate.
• Verifiable five (5) years or more work experience as a mechanic or similar capacity
• Must have own tools
• Skilled in rebuilding, inspecting and repairing equipment, including hydraulic, electrical and overhauling engines and transmissions
Please apply online or call VIP Staffing directly at 214-792-9068