Location: San Antonio, TX 782173115
Post Date: 07/08/2022
Oversee day to day operation of the Project Management group, include but not limited to Installation and implementation of Monitored Surveillance system, cost estimation, assist Sales and customer on implementation and IT questions, coordinate with vendors for material, implementing system around the US.
Coordinates between departments to ensure that all Fixed installations meet required criteria in advance of physical installation. Contacting stakeholders missing any required installation and reminding of requirements prior to install. Provide suggestions to Field Service and PMO Manager on process improvements to develop a consistently successful installation process.
Be the point of contact between departments for general questions.
Assist implementing new processes/company policies created by Senior Management
Plan installs for the week, forecast material, talk to vendors and site contacts
Establish quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which the company’s efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated; identifies opportunities for improvement.
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates project management procedures.
Manage the purchasing process to include the quotation, award, delivery and mitigation strategy.
Review and support new project proposals and offer procurement guidance.
Continuously analyze supply chain and logistics processes for improvement opportunities.
Prepare Daily reports
Assist SR Manager on day-to-day activities
Oversee and Supervise Project Managers on daily task such as installation, design reviews, quotes, IT calls, troubleshooting
Maintain a positive, cheerful and ethical attitude
Prepare reports such as financial analysis and operational performance data as required.
• Network, VPN, Virtual machine, genera CCTV experience
• Efficient on remorse troubleshooting.
• Self-Confident – The trait of being comfortable in making decisions for oneself.
• Google Suite Proficient, ability to work under minimal supervision
• Decision Making – Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
• Coaching and Development – Ability to provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
• Change Management – Ability to encourage others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (four-year college or university) required. Procurement continuing education courses preferred. Spanish oral proficiency preferred.
Experience: 10 years in low voltage, 5 min years in Management
Commercial construction knowledge is a plus
Be able to work with Virtual Machines, VPN, VNC, Putty,VLC, remote troubleshooting
Have managed 10+ employee
knowledge of IP cameras, DVR,NVR, NAS, Axis, CradlePoint
Computer Skills: Ability to use personal computers and software such as Google suite, Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.), email. Knowledge on Netsuite and Salesforce software is a plus.