Location: DALLAS, TX
Post Date: 07/30/2018
Support all supervisors and operators with operational functions of quality control, label inspection and separation, store separation, packaging, special instructions and shipping in order to meet the delivery deadlines of each customer while maintaining all quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following:
• Accurately inspects, separates and slots and packages all label/print products.
• Insures ALL quality control standards are being maintained.
• Uses ERP system (TCM) to log time and materials accurately and follows department guidelines for TCM activities.
• Ensures all shipments are completed and all packages are shipped to the correct
person or place as directed by the daily job schedule or as instructed by their
supervisor, job ticket or customer special instructions.
• Communicates any problems or quality issues, due to printing, laminating or shipping errors to the appropriate individuals.
• Double checks all shipments leaving the production facility for any errors before arriving to the customer.
• Communicates with all courier companies and drivers about delays in shipping, special courier deliveries, and anything else that affects our customer deliveries.
• Keeps all work areas safe, clean and in good condition.
• Follows any other instructions given by supervisors and/or management to complete other tasks or projects, ensuring the objectives are accomplished accurately and within the time frame allotted.
• Maintains a clean, organized and safe work area, uses required PPE, and follows all safety rules and procedures.
• May be required to work overtime or on another shift as needed.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Regular attendance is an essential function of this position.
• Compliance with applicable Company policies concerning maintaining a drug free workplace is required.
• Compliance with all Company policies is required including all safety policies and procedures.
Education and/or Experience
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year job related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Stands 2/3 to full time on the shift daily.
2. Uses hands and fingers to handle, and feel 1/3 to 2/3 of the shift daily.
3. Reaches with hands and arms 1/3 to 2/3 of the shift daily.
4. Lifts between 25 and 50 pounds 1/3 of the shift daily.
5. Requires distance vision (clear vision at 20-feet or more).
6. Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate
encounters while performing the essential functions of this job in a manufacturing environment. Continuous, high to moderate levels of noise require hearing protection to be worn at all times. To ensure the associate’s safety, when working in the manufacturing environment, safety glasses and any other applicable safety equipment are required. Exposure to chemicals, inks, and coatings requires the appropriate PPE to be worn when handling.
Click Here to Apply