Location: , TX 77056
Post Date: 02/08/2019
Our client is looking for an experienced forensic accountant. This individual must have the ambition to grow professionally. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining his/hers own client base by marketing initiatives.
– Analyze documents, hands on
– Preparing reports and planning financials
– Developing different marketing strategies
– Identify inconsistencies
– Prepare strong presentations
– Ability to handle complex projects
– Active and current CPA license
– 3 – 8 years of accounting experience
– 2+ years in Forensic Accounting/Litigation
– BA/BS in accounting (Finance or economic)
– Professional designations (CFE,CFF, CIA)
– Big 4 or national firm experience is beneficial but not required
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.