Location: FORT WORTH, TX 76131
Post Date: 10/04/2019
Forklift/Roll Clamp Truck Operator
Forklift and Roll Clamp Truck Operators are responsible for the accurate storing, shipping and receiving of product
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
– Load, unload and properly document inbound and outbound shipments.
– Move product to storage areas with proper equipment and efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate area.
– Order Picking
– Pick orders for shipment and assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped.
– Operate material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner. Complete the Forklift Daily Inspection Form prior to use. If unsafe to operate – tag equipment “out of service” until repairs are completed. Operate tablet and RF unit.
– Check and count freight for accuracy, damage and infestation. Document and report damaged product to warehouse management.
– Safety, Sanitation, Security