Location: HOUSTON, TX
Post Date: 06/21/2018
Our Downtown Houston area client has a temp-to-hire opportunity for a Inside / Counter Sales Representative to join their family owned utility supply company
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting front counter & incoming sales.
• Cold calling customer list.
• Respond to customer requests, quickly and professionally.
• Investigate and resolve customer problems, build and maintain relationships with customers.
• Must have strong customer service experience, excellent computer skills.
• Must be efficient in Microsoft excel and word as well as ability to use other systems.
• Strong phone, verbal and written communication and ability to deal with people at all levels.
• Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
• Ability to effectively answer technical questions to customers for a specific application of our product. (WILL TRAIN)
• Must have strong organization and attention to details for processing orders.
• 2 yrs. of proven working experience as an inside sales assistant with a supplies company. Forklift Experience preferred.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to lift heavy objects up to 50lbs.
• Current Class C Divers License (A Forklift Certification is a plus!)
• Must pass a background and drug screen test.
Pay: $12-$14/hr DOE
For additional information call 281-484-6900