Location: San Antonio, TX 78216
Post Date: 05/27/2020
IT MSP SALES Exec Base Salary + Commission+ Cell Phone/Car Allowance
NO C2C Direct Hire
We are in the market for an experienced outside sales rep for the San Antonio market.
locally owned IT & VoIP solutions provider
has locations in San Antonio (Corporate), Austin & Houston, Texas.
specializes in the design, install and ongoing maintenance for business technology applications such as Cloud VoIP, Managed IT Support, Structured Cabling, Surveillance Cameras, and IT/Ethernet Infrastructures.
Our San Antonio office is looking for an energetic team player to join our sales team. As a member of this team, this person will be responsible for prospecting and selling new Managed IT/Cloud VoIP/Structured Cabling/Surveillance Camera business within the San Antonio and surrounding areas.
Here are the qualifications.
College Sports Experience (Very Desirable) – Shows competitiveness, self-motivated, team player, etc…
IT / VoIP Sales Background – Technology sales background
3-5 years at last job
• 3-5+ years of business to business (B2B) outside sales experience in IT and/or Telecom industry
• Ability to self-manage and work independently, as well as part of a team
• Must have viable remote home office with laptop computer and internet access.
• Proven sales experience including all forms of prospect Hunting
• Proficient in Outlook, Excel, & Powerpoint
• Pass a drug screening & background check
• A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record is required.
Ability to converse with wide variety of people. We plan on using this person to send to all types of sales calls, could talk with IT department, receptionist/office manager, business owner, etc… Needs to be very polished, presentable, customer facing.
Willing to travel / cover San Antonio and surrounding areas (New Braunsfels, San Marcos, Boerne, etc…) with possible infrequent trips to Austin if need arises.
Duties and Responsibilities Include the following:
• Prospecting to set new appointments with existing and potential clients.
• Develop a personal network of business associates that can help in securing new business.
• Participating in networking events throughout the San Antonio market.
• Cold call / door knocking within targeted areas within the San Antonio market.
• Schedule phone call, email & social networking campaigns to manage customer relations.
• Become extremely proficient with SalesForce.
• Update SalesForce on a daily basis for all networking and prospecting activities.
• Assist with both in-house and on-site customer demo’s
• Participate in a wide variety of lead generation activities such as outbound phone calls, customer facing marketing events, business luncheons, etc…
Click Here to Apply