Contract to Perm
Post Date: 02/19/2024
Click Here to Apply
We are now hiring for Warehouse Load Builders & QC Load Checkers for a company in Buda, TX. These positions are starting ASAP! Please submit your resume to this posting and call our office at 830-629-2525.
Monday-Friday 5:00am-5:00pm (4am-4pm during the summer)
Must be OK with working in outside environment!
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trucks or customer vehicles and installs strapping, bracing or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Performs load-building, determining the appropriate weight, composition, and placement of load based on customer order and capacity of delivery vehicle to ensure load is balanced and safe for hauling.
- Reads work order or follows oral instructions to determine materials to be moved or loaded.
- Conveys materials to or from storage to designated area using forklift or pallet jack
- Opens containers, units, slings and loads, using steel cutters or other hand tools
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales or other containers so as to provide for correct identification of items.
- Understands and observes all safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injury to self or co-workers; attends periodic safety meetings as required; may recommend changes to improve safety procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned
QC Control / Load checker
- Physically verifies quantities requested per order
- Physically measures lengths, widths, sizes, etc.
- Verifies style and brand of product
- Verifies species and grade of lumber product
- Check for any associated product that might be missing
- Ensures all proper labeling is present.
Manufacturing, Warehouse, Assembly, Construction, General Labor