Location: HOUSTON, TX 77011
Post Date: 10/08/2018
Our Downtown Houston area client is seeking an experienced Maintenance Helper for their very busy manufacturing facility
Assist in performing the more simple and routine production and maintenance support tasks such as shop cleaning, waste and recycling monitoring/handling, shop floor maintenance and care, basic assembly of minor items such as shelving, racks, tool boxes and handling and storage of various lubricants and waste drums.
Primary Functional Responsibilities:
• Safely operate a forklift, sometimes in tight spaces, to facilitate moving of trash and scrap metal hoppers.
• Work from written or oral instructions to perform minor and simple repair work such as shelf assembly, shelf repairs, cleaning of waste oil containers, policing coolant levels and skimmers, install railings and protective barriers, etc.
• Erect and paint partitions, replace or install ceiling tile, and replace light bulbs, plugs, and electrical cords.
• Assist in installing or relocating machines and equipment.
• Operate powered floor sweeper.
• Operate and monitor solvent and coolant recycling units per written instructions.
• Perform all job functions in accordance with established operating procedures.
• Identify and assist in remediation of any and all safety hazards in the work place.
• Perform other duties as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor
Welding experience, torch, general use of power tools
Pay $16/hr – $17/hr
For additional information call 281-484-6900
Click Here to Apply