Location: Dallas, TX 75247
Post Date: 07/23/2018
MUST BE FLEXIBLE AS NEEDED(1ST OR 2ND SHIFT)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Machine repair, rebuilding and retrofitting, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Electrical and Structural.
• Help maintaining preventive maintenance program
• Make light plumbing and structure repair to facility
• Work in clean and safe manner
• Assist in the installation of new equipment
• Ability to use hand and power tools as required
• Good mechanical trouble shooting skills
• Forklift certified
• Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
• Write clearly and informatively; able to read and interpret written information
• Promotes a harassment-free environment
• Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments
• Follows policies and procedures
• Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; promote quality
• Observes safety and security procedures
• Adaptability, Attendance/Punctuality, Dependability
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all unites of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. Frequently required to sit; stoop, kneel, crouch; talk, hear and smell; climb or balance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Employee regularly humid conditions; moving mechanical parts and extreme heat.
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.