Location: Lancaster, TX 75241
Post Date: 10/16/2020
Facility Maintenance Technician will be responsible for machine predictive and preventative maintenance within our plant(s). Candidates selected will be safety conscious, have a strong work ethic, outstanding organizational skills. Additionally, the selected candidate will be a team player, self-starters and have the willingness to learn all aspects of the job.
Basic Requirements:(MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS)
· Industrial electrical experience
· Mechanical Aptitude, Ability to read and interpret drawings.
· Electrical, Plumbing, General Maintenance experience
· Welding, Pipe Fitting, Forklift experience
· Industrial Facility Maintenance
· Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Experience with Preventative Maintenance Software Applications
Pre-employment background and drug screen required.
Competitive pay based on experience, as well as bonus potential. Benefits package includes medical/dental, paid holidays and time off, short-term disability, long-term disability, matching 401k, and life insurance.
If interested in this position call Nicole- 214-792-9068