Location: Algodones, NM 87110
Post Date: 06/02/2023
1st shift Mon-Friday
- Machine-assisted assembly of wire mesh nets is used in a variety of safety applications such as Avalanche Barriers, Debris Flow Barriers, Rockfall Barriers, and Slope Stabilization.
- Machine operators are responsible to adhere to all factory standards including Safety, Code of Conduct, 5S, Quality Inspections, and Attendance Policy.
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected and notify operators of any malfunctions.
- Must be a team player and excellent communicator.
- Constant standing and walking are required. Must be able to lift up to 40lbs occasionally.
- Other duties may be required on a regular basis as requested by the Shift Supervisor or Production Supervisor and in consideration of the employee’s abilities. Sound judgment is to be exercised at all times by the employee and in a manner consistent with company policies, guidelines, and values.
- Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment Drug Screening. Pre-employment background checks will be conducted prior to the assignment.
- Bending, pulling, tugging, repetitive work with hands 8 hours a day
Dress Code/PPE Requirements:
Blue Jeans and T-Shirt/Polo (no sleeveless shirts or profanity allowed).
Workers will supply their own Safety-toed shoes.
Safety Glasses, Gloves, and earplugs are provided by the client.
Click Here to Apply