Location: San Antonio, TX 78232
Post Date: 02/14/2021
We are a growing Managed Services Provider (MSP) looking for a full-time, experienced Support Technician.
an Inc 5000 company, takes a proactive approach to IT support. Our strategic approach to providing IT services allows us to anticipate our clients’ needs. Our suite of support services enables us to provide exceptional responsiveness with a convenience to the customer. With a complete range of Onsite, Remote, Cloud, and Security services
, your primary responsibility will be providing daily IT support to existing clients. Support will consist of both onsite service and remote assistance. This position will additionally assist with implementation of uniquely designed solutions and upgrades. The efforts of this position will directly affect the future growth of the company
This is an 8 to 5 position, with periodic requests to work outside of normal business hours. Candidates must have a broad range of experience in managing small to medium sized networks. The ideal candidate is an organized, reliable and detail oriented individual with an eagerness to learn new technologies.
• Network Administration: installs, configure, modify, troubleshoot
• Server Administration: users, email, permissions, shares, data usage, scripts, logs, troubleshoot
• Appliance Administration: Firewalls, routers, access points, printers
• Services Monitoring: backups, applications, internet, DNS, cloud syncs
• Solutions: develop and test technical solutions for customer needs.
• Assist in architecting technical solutions for specific software/hardware.
• Support to client stations and VoIP phones, onsite and remotely.
Qualifications & Experience:
• 5+ years of experience administering a small to mid-sized Microsoft network.
• Proficient with desktop support, customer support and/or helpdesk experience
• Proficient working with Windows, Active Directory, Group Policy and related.
• Proficient with Office applications, email clients, and various other applications
• Experience with end-user support process (first-call resolution, problem tracking, prioritization)
• Experience working with Firewalls, VPN and protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
• Comfortable working with Cloud management platforms.
• Experience with prevention and removal of Virus/Spyware/ malware
•Working knowledge of Mac OSX is a plus.
•Able to quickly diagnose and resolve technical problem.
•Capable of balancing multiple priorities and projects
•Technical Certifications a plus but not required
•SUPERB written and verbal communications skills
•Must be dependable, punctual and have a can-do attitude
•Must be detail oriented, self-starter, with ability to manage shifting priorities
•Must have own form of reliable transportation
•Sense of Humor – We’re a work hard / play hard kind of team
Click Here to Apply