Location: , TX
Post Date: 01/22/2019
Shift: Monday-Saturday – Day shift Pay $13/hr. DOE After Full Time pay rate may increase
Our client in North Houston is looking for a Plate Roll Operator. This company has been in business for over 60-years and did not have any layoffs during the recession. If you are looking for a family environment were everyone works as a team then lets talk.
• Read Fabrication Drawings
• Operate Forklift
• Produce quality product & inspect per drawings
• Maintain a clean work area
• Ability to use calipers, tape measure and other QC tools and equipment
• Must be detail oriented, punctual and a team player
• Able to act on own initiative and work as part of a team
• Must be able to work flexible overtime as needed to expedite last minute orders from clients
• Plenty of overtime depending on business needs
• Hours: Start time 5:30 a.m. until daily projects are completed
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.