Location: San Antonio, TX 78216
Post Date: 02/06/2023
Candidate must have significant litigation support experience.
Experience in residential and/or commercial construction litigation is a plus.
- Preparing initial drafts of written discovery requests and responses
- Preparing initial drafts and editing pleadings, e.g., petitions, answers, motions, briefs
- Researching and retrieving information from public databases and electronic sources
- Initiating and gathering materials needed for assignments from files, records departments, legal information services, etc.
- Summarizing depositions
- E-filing in state and federal court
- Answering telephone calls and conducting potential client intakes
- Preparing client and court correspondence
- Processing mail and express packages
- Maintaining and updating practice management software, including recording time entries and reimbursable expenses promptly and accurately
- Scanning, photocopying, and binding projects as needed
- Establishing and organizing electronic and paper files
- Recording, reviewing, and updating calendar entries and case deadlines
- Recording and storing client information
- Exhibiting discretion and maintaining client confidentiality
- Additional clerical or administrative duties, as needed and assigned
- Associate or bachelor’s degree
- Notary Public
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Adobe
- Personable and positive attitude
- 4 years or more of litigation support experience
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Exercises independent judgment in determining priority levels of all work assigned daily. Assures that high priority items are completed in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates initiative on expected work assignments
Click Here to Apply