Location: Dallas, TX 75234
Post Date: 05/16/2023
Shift: Monday-Friday, 5am-3:15pm
Scope of Position:
Working under the general direction of the supervisor or lead person, performs a wide variety of duties associated with metal fabrication equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knows, understands and uses the appropriate safety equipment in a machining environment.
- Understands paperwork accountability when charging time to specific work orders as well as the payroll system.
- Reads and interprets blueprints.
- Understands how to safely operate powered hand tools.
- Trained in overhead crane operations.
- Understands machines and area maintenance.
- Effectively operates pipe cutting/threading equipment.
- Trained to inspect gas/air/water trains for leaks.
- Ability to read and understand hydraulic schematics.
- Understands how to open varied prints for article inspection.
- Trained in overhead lifting equipment.
- Maintains area hygiene above industry standards.
- Develop and maintain solid employee morale and safety awareness.
- Adheres to safety and environmental rules.
- Performs general housekeeping.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 2-3 years hands on construction / industrial related mechanical work.
- Knowledge of basic math skills.
- Ability to read drawings and blueprints.
For immediate consideration, please call our North Dallas office at (469) 802-3999
Click Here to Apply