Location: Spring, TX 77379
Post Date: 09/13/2019
Direct Hire Pay Rate $13.00/hr. – $15.00/ hr. DOE
Responsible for assisting plumber at residential/commercial properties. Helps install, repair, and maintain pipes used for water distribution and wastewater disposal.
• Assist in installing and maintaining plumbing systems.
• Determine water supply networks and waste drainage systems.
• Coordinate with project manager on installation.
• Ensure systems meet all standards of building codes and safety.
• Cut openings in structures in preparation for pipes.
• Select all materials needed for installation, including type and size of pipe.
• Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures and equipment.
• Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe to required angle
• Observe pressure gauges to fix leaks.
• Test pipe systems and fix leaks.
• Willing to work a rotation on for on call emergencies
• Good working skills and time management
• Good knowledge of how a domestic water system should look
• Able to trouble shoot recirculating pumps
• Able to run a sewer machine and sewer camera
• Good computer skills
• Able to work copper, cast iron, pvc
Must have a good driving record
Able to pass a drug test and background test
Company offers exceptional benefits to include paid holidays, vacation, health & dental insurance and 401(k); plus bonus incentives!!!
Looking for personnel who want to join a team and are driven towards customer service.
There are lots of opportunities and growth at this company!!!
Work hours M-F / 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and Overtime is available but not required