Location: Lancaster, TX 75241
Post Date: 07/08/2020
Machine Operators(Desoto Area)
Must have experience operating print machines, label laminator machines or laser print machines.
Multiple Shifts Available
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following:
• Assists in the manufacture of a quality product, which meets and or exceeds customer expectations and consistently meet product specifications.
– Match color
– Maintain color consistency
• Learn/retain and follow all QA/QC procedures.
• Conduct preventative maintenance on equipment correctly and on schedule
• Works consistently and efficiently with minimum disruptions.
• Follows through on responsibilities, assignments, and instructions.
• Assists with make-ready and the start-up of running jobs.
• Maintains a clean, organized, and safe work area, uses required PPE, and follows all safety rules and procedures.
• May be required to work overtime or on another shift as needed.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Regular attendance is an essential function of this position.
• Compliance with applicable Company policies concerning maintaining a drug free workplace is required.
• Compliance with all Company policies is required including all safety policies and procedures.
Education and or Experience:
• Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Must have at least one to two years related experience and/or training.
• Stands 2/3 to full time on the shift daily.
• Uses hands and fingers to handle, and feel 1/3 to 2/3 of the shift daily.
• Reaches with hands and arms 1/3 to 2/3 of the shift daily.
• Lifts between 25 and 50 pounds 1/3 of the shift daily.
• Requires distance vision (clear vision at 20-feet or more).
• Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors).
If you are interested please apply to the posting and if you qualify we will give you a call.
Click Here to Apply