Location: Albuquerque, NM 87121
Post Date: 10/16/2020
PRODUCTON ASSOCIATES NEEDED!!!
TEMP TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY FOR A FAST GROWING LOCAL PRODUCTION COMPANY
SHIFT:1ST OR 2ND SHIFT
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Maintain work area, keep organized, safe and clean.
– Understand and follow policies at all times.
– Participate in the development
– Communicates with Lab Technician II and III, Production Managers
– Works within the Production Processing Department to make sure materials are up to quality standards
– Inspect and perform quality documentation on Production Records;
– Notifies peers, and/or Lab Tech III, Production Manager, QA with any concerns
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
– The ability to work in a fast paced environment.
– The ability to understand written and spoken information in English in work related documents, trainings, and day to day operations.
– Monitoring operation by watching gauges, dials or other indicators to make sure machine is working properly.
– Know basic math and how to use a calculator.
– Ability to read temperature gauges, scales and graduated cylinders/pitchers.
– Ability to work in a team.
– Know how to meet quotas
– The ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine to exact positions.
– The ability to tell and communicate when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. Recognizing there is a problem.
– The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
– The ability to lift or move heavy boxes, drums, etc. on a regular basis.
– The ability to follow all safety measures.
– Fast paced prior job preferred, manufacturing experience a plus.
Click Here to Apply