Location: Albuquerque, NM 87106
Post Date: 09/06/2022
- Ensure that every action you take supports the mission statement
- Efficiently and accurately perform all tasks assigned
- Identify waste in all processes
- Strive for continuous improvement- If it isn’t perfect, find ways to improve it!
- Participate in problem solving
- Abide by all company and safety policies
- Cooperate with others for the success of the company
- Accept and respect management’s role
- Embrace our ISO program
- Be conscious of the safety of others
- Be conscious of product quality
- Pay attention to detail
- Be accountable for your own actions
- Keep your work area clean and organized
- Fulfill department housekeeping duties
- Assemble product as instructed
- Meet minimum production quotas
- Notify management of low inventory levels of raw materials and supplies
- Report non-conforming parts to management
- Accurately report all data that must be recorded for quality/production purposes
- Report equipment malfunctions to maintenance immediately
- Assist Product Development when requested
- Become proficient in all equipment used in our procesS
- Have previous assembly experience and be willing to learn multiple operations throughout the production process.
- Mechanically inclined and be capable of performing minor preventive maintenance tasks.
- Be willing to work in a very dynamic cultural environment and be a team player.
- Be able to follow written and verbal directions/instructions.
- General warehouse and factory environment
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time
- Equipment operation
- Some bending and lifting
- Walking outside between buildings
- Be able to lift 35 pounds
- Able to work overtime and perform shift work
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.