Location: Bryan, TX 77807
Post Date: 05/09/2019
Our company in Bryan, TX is looking for experienced Production Operators
Primary Duties & Responsibilities :
• Operate the Liquid Ink production equipment including mixers, mills , and fork trucks
• Operate other equipment assigned by management
• Maintaining accurate batch data, log books and records
• Assist with the Preventive Maintenance Program
• Conduct regular safety inspections, of equipment
• Follow work site rules for safety, waste, and chemical handling
• Maintain a favorable working relationship with company employees to promote a harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximize employee morale, productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness
• Complete other related duties as assigned by management
Essential Skills & Experience:
• High school degree or equivalent.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide proficiently; this includes use and calculation of percentages, decimals, fractions, and whole numbers, and the understanding of unit conversions (i.e. kg to lbs).
• A self-starter; demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize work, and self-motivate
• Ability to read and write clearly and concisely
• Commitment to Company values
• Adhere to all Company policies
Valued but not required skills & experience:
• Forklift Certified
Pay Rate – $12.50 to $15.00 HR
For additional information call 281-484-6900
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.