Location: CIBOLO, TX 40744
Post Date: 05/15/2023
Plans and conducts activities concerned with the quality control and quality assurance of all products
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
· Monitor and report ship ahead flow results.
· Check raw material inventory level and contents.
· Monitor impregnation inventory and flow.
· Re-arrange inventory when needed if required by customer.
· Daily communication and reporting
· Support customer on in-house sorts.
· Support the negotiations for changes in specifications.
· Initiate boundary/limit samples when needed.
· Oversee A, B, C trials for process change request and countermeasure trials
· Review all supplier scrap.
· Observe machining and assembly processes (potential in-house damage to parts),and monitor downtime.
· Ability to work with and keep confidential information.
· Report sort results.
· Daily communication with customer staff.
· Follow-up daily receiving inspection results.
· Other duties may be assigned.
· Ability to comprehend and use measurement tools and application of using hand gages.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate’s degree (A. S.) from two-year college or university, or four (4) to six (6) years related experience and high school diploma or G.E.D., or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred. Must have working level knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, & Power Point specifically).
Click Here to Apply