Location: Fort Worth,, TX 76126
Post Date: 09/15/2022
Now hiring for casing equipment company in Fort Worth.
Shift- 2nd 4:30pm-2:30am
Pay- $18.00- DOE
- Responsible for welding/grinding/blending/deburring and product fit checks with gauges provided
- Take ownership of the robotic welder, its operation, service and repair and the quality of all finished products
- Visual inspection of all welds and product fitment required
- Responsible for fixture changes and adjustments
- Diagnose machine problems and weld issues, effect repairs as needed
- Maintain thorough preventative maintenance of machine and related tools and equipment. Complete preventative maintenance of machine and related tools and equipment.
- Occasional MIG manual welding and operation and service of Plasma Cutter required
- Responsible for operation and monitoring of weld exhaust system.
- Other duties may be required.
Please call the office for more information at 817-813-2066