Location: Midlothian, TX 76065
Post Date: 09/28/2020
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE $13- $14
1st shift Monday 8am – finish / Tuesday -Friday 9am – finish
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
· Reads customer order, shipping order or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
· Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
· Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
· Marks materials with identifying information.
· Opens crates, and other containers.
· Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
· Weighs or counts items for distribution within warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards.
· Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for packaging and shipping by other workers.
· Uses computer to enter records.
· Compiles tickets from customer specifications.
· Prepares parcels for distribution and loads shipping trucks.
· Other duties as required