Location: San Antonio, TX 78216
Post Date: 04/20/2020
ocally owned IT & VoIP solutions provider that just celebrated our 38th year in business! has locations in San Antonio (Corporate), Austin & Houston, Texas. specializes in the design, install and ongoing maintenance for business technology applications such as Cloud VoIP, Managed IT Support, Structured Cabling, Surveillance Cameras, and IT/Ethernet Infrastructures.
Our San Antonio office is looking for an energetic team player to join our team and lead business development. As a member of this team, this person will be responsible for consulting with existing clients and book of business of Managed IT/Cloud VoIP/Structured Cabling/Surveillance Camera business within the San Antonio and surrounding areas. This is not a hunter role, you will consult with a develop relations with existing clientele
What will make you successful:
· People Person – The ability to have conversations and interact with all types of personalities.
· Self Motivated – The job requires adherence to customer driven project timelines and the ability to schedule your own day.
· Tech Savvy – is in the business technology business, we learn new technologies daily.
· Desire to Satisfy Customer – Without customers, we don’t have a business.
· Organized – You organize your own schedule on a daily basis.
· Positive Attitude – The answer is “Yes” what is your question.
· Team Player – Must have a “Can Do” Attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities Include the following:
· Prospecting to set new appointments with existing and potential clients.
· Build Relationships with existing and new clients
· Develop a personal network of business associates that can help in securing new business.
· Participating in networking events throughout the San Antonio market..
· Schedule phone call, email & social networking campaigns to manage customer relations.
· Become extremely proficient with SalesForce.
· Update SalesForce on a daily basis for all networking and prospecting activities.
· Assist with both in-house and on-site customer demo’s
· Participate in a wide variety of lead generation activities such as outbound phone calls, customer
· 7+ years of business to business (B2B) outside sales experience in IT and/or Telecom industry
· Ability to self-manage and work independently, as well as part of a team
· Must have viable remote home office with laptop computer and internet access
· Proven sales experience including all forms of prospect Hunting
· Proficient in Outlook, Excel, & Powerpoint
· Pass a drug screening & background check
· A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record is required
· Competitive Compensation
· Health Insurance
· Company Cell Phone/Laptop
· Competitive PTO Package
Click Here to Apply