Post Date: 09/06/2022
Direct Hire, Albuquerque, NM
VIP Staffing is currently recruiting a seasoned, Electrical Engineer with experience in EMI and RF application and filter design, to join our local development and design team in Albuquerque, NM.
A successful candidate will work with various business units to design and develop forward-thinking EMI and RF filtering solutions for our clients—both nationally and internationally.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker who is quick to analyze a problem and even quicker to work toward the solution.
Manage execution and timely completion of EMI and RF engineering projects by analyzing projects scope and determining project specifications, establishing test programs for product investigations, analyzing test programs for accuracy, examining projects for compliance, and preparing reports for the company and clients
Skill and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience as an electrical engineer.
- Strong electronic testing and database design capabilities
- Strong understanding of electronic manufacturing processes
- Strong focus on quality control.
- Proven innovative approach to electronic systems development
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.