Location: DALLAS, TX 75247
Post Date: 02/12/2021
Must have at least 3 years experience to qualify! Welding Test will be given.
POSITION OVERVIEW VIP Staffing is seeking a MIG & TIG & FLUXCORE Welder. The welder must have experience working with steel and stainless steel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Day to day functions):
Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
Ability to read and work from technical engineering drawings.
Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces
Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· MIG & TIG welding & FLUXCORE
· Working with steel and stainless steel
· Fitting experience
· Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG, MMA etc.)
· Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.)
· Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
· Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
· Deftness and attention to detail
· Proficient in English
· Successful completion of a relevant apprenticeship program is required
· Professional Certification (e.g. an AWS welding certificate) will be a plus
· Applicants will be required to demonstrate abilities
· Minimum of 3-5 Years’ experience
· Must be able to read and interpret basic drawings.
For immediate consideration, please call Noe or Jenifer at 469-802-3999.
Click Here to Apply