Location: HOUSTON, TX
Post Date: 06/08/2018
NW Houston Company is seeking a Material Handler
Temp-to-Hire $12.00/hr. – $14.00/hr.
• Ability to use Sit Down Forklift with Gripper
• Understand and uses proper lifting techniques
• Handling and moving large metal machined components.
• High level of Quality in Safety
• Experience working in a clean/safety first environment
Job Requirements, Skills and Qualifications
• High school diploma or GED required
• Will be crossed trained on all warehouse functions for Plasma, Water Jet or Saw Cutting
• Hour rate will increase after achievement of cross training to $16.00/hr.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to follow instructions precisely and consistently
• Demonstrates dependability and reliability by being punctual and completing responsibilities in a timely manner
• Work safely and efficiently at all times
• Attention to detail
• Must have a stable work history – no job hopping
• Must be looking for a career and long term growth
• Must have Steel Toe Boots
• All PPE gear provided by Employer
• Medical, Vision, Dental after 60-days as a full-time employee
• Great Vacation time off, plus paid holidays
• After full-time employment company provides $200.00 for new steel toe boots!
• Company provides uniforms after full time employment