Location: Coppell, TX 75019
Post Date: 07/28/2021
Quality Assurance Manager to oversee quality assurance teammates, develop, implement, and analyzing data d troubleshooting day-to-day office issues to ensure that all technology operations continue efficiently.
The Quality Assurance Manager will lead through analyzing, designing, implementing tests, and improving processes with continuous integration and deployment. The ideal candidate will contribute with new ideas to improve processes, delivering quality work quickly, and will have a knack for remaining calm under pressure.
• Manage all members of the QA team, and ensure that aggressive deadlines are met.
• Train, coach, and mentor QA staff and other junior staff members.
• Direct research and development in support of business cases.
• Validate processes through careful testing.
• Ensure that software quality measures comply with regulatory standards.
• Create methodologies and processes for the collection and analysis of data.
• Direct the analysis of formal test results.
• Direct the analysis of documentation and technical specifications for any new application under deployment
or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
• Develop change control processes, practices, and guidelines for new and existing technologies
• Determine the selection and appropriate usage of automated test tools and data collection tools.
• Develop and write test plans and scripts
• Conduct internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established QA standards for software development,
application integration, and information system performance, and corresponding documentation.
• Attention to Detail
• Excellent Communications Skills – both verbal and written
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
• Problem Analysis and Problem Solving
• Exceptional Customer Service
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related field with coursework in
• 7+ years’ experience with a strong understanding of QA methodologies and software development lifecycles.
• 5+ years’ experience leading a Quality Assurance or technical team.
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.