Location: Dallas, TX 75247
Post Date: 09/28/2018
Perform and be trained in packaging, documentation, final inspection and test equipment. Learn ISO documentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
? Perform incoming inspection in accordance with company processes and procedures
? Perform and be trained in packaging and documenting for final inspection process.
? Perform and be trained on test equipment. (Set up, Trouble Shooting, Usage)
? Perform and be trained in in-process inspection. (Basic in-process inspection, Visual in-process inspection, Electrical inspection)
? Learn and be trained in department ISO documents. (Quality Policy/manual, Quality operating procedure, Work instruction, Forms and detail instruction, manual).
? Participate in company training.
? Has the authority to stop process or shipment if quality is an issue.
? Certified IPC specialist to the J-STD-001 Standard
? Prior defense and/or AS9102 inspection experience
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees
• Basic mathematical skills: add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Familiarity with necessary measuring tools: micrometers, calipers, tapes, etc…
• Basic Computer skills
• CORE: Quality/HSE Systems Overview, Export, Hazardous Communications, Departmental Orientation
• CORE: Corporate Shared Values
• CORE: ERP System Overview
Physical/Mental Demands The physical/mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Personal Protective Equipment:
• Use of safety glasses when in Manufacturing and Test areas
• Steel Toe Shoes in required areas
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.