Location: FORT WORTH, TX 76140
Post Date: 01/23/2019
Shifts begin at 5:00 am; must be able to work on Saturday & Sundays
– Responsible for the layout, fit up and fabrication of complex and difficult structural forms using advanced technical
knowledge of welding and fitting techniques.
– Analyzes complex engineering drawings and produces complex jigs and fixtures to produce products that meet the
– Perform all fabrication and welding tasks using SMAW, FCAW, GMAW and TIG processes.
– Perform assigned tasks without the need for direction from supervisor.
– Assist in training others in fit up and welding techniques.
– Solve technical problems encountered through communications with supervisor and others with technical know-how.
– Properly process necessary information on production routers.
– Responsible for using safe working practices and for the safe operation of welding machines and equipment.
– Work to improve efficiency to achieve productivity and delivery goals.
– Organize and maintain personal and company tools, equipment and work area in a professional manner.
– Responsible to follow all applicable company and corporate policies, procedures and programs, including but not limited to the process map, support processes, safety and environmental requirements.
– Other duties as assigned
GREAT COMPANY GREAT PAY!!!!
Target Pay Rate Range :
16.00 USD – 17.50 USD DOE