Location: San Antonio, TX 78219
Post Date: 09/12/2019
Structural Welder/Fitter: Assembles detailed components for welded assemblies per drawing or specification. Secure by tack welding. Perform welding process on assemblies to comply with drawings, specifications and other instructions.
• Prepare detailed components by cutting, grinding, punching, or drilling as required by drawing or specification.
• Assemble detailed components into tack welded assemblies as required by drawing or specification.
• Perform MIG welding operations to assemblies as required by drawing or specification up to 2 inches thick carbon steel.
• Performs post weld cleaning operations as dictated by component nature.
• Assists Material Handlers in loading and unloading trucks.
• Observes all safety policies and procedures.
• Maintains clean working environment.
• Maintains accurate records for all departmental paperwork.
Please call John or Shane at 210-340-2000