Location: Albuquerque, NM 87107
Post Date: 07/29/2022
Objective: This position is to pull orders in a timely manner throughout the day that have been ordered by our customers for immediate pickup.
– Check all picking lists are correct and picks have been verified.
– Load the completed orders on the customers vehicle/trailer per customers’ request. If the request might create a problem for safety or damage to a vehicle, notify a supervisor.
– Have the customers check off material before cuts are made.
– Keep the warehouse organized with the correct size materials color coded, stored appropriately, and kept off the floor.
– Perform stock checks and returns for the office if asked to do so.
– Empty recycle and trash bins as needed around the yard and warehouse. Focus will be in the will call area.
– Pick up trash and clean work area at the end of each day. Bands, trash, etc.
– Report any discrepancies for an order to a direct supervisor so they can be fixed, so the customer can change their order in a timely manner.
– Cut down any damaged 20’ material into useable 10’ lengths and record on damaged material sheet when asked to do so.
– Keep the 10’ racks organized and colored correctly.
– Notify your supervisor for any mis-cuts that need to be changed or might be able to be sold.
– Perform any other tasks or jobs asked of you by management.
– Answer the assigned company phone during work hours.
– Maintain all equipment used in your daily job as instructed.
Equipment used in position
• Pipe Threader