Location: Albuquerque, NM 87107
Post Date: 07/29/2022
Objective: This position is to pull orders in a timely manner throughout the day that have been ordered by our customers for immediate pickup.
– Check all picking lists are correct and picks have been verified.
– Load the completed orders on the customers vehicle/trailer per customers’ request. If the request might create a problem for safety or damage to a vehicle, notify a supervisor.
– Have the customers check off material before cuts are made.
– Keep the warehouse organized with the correct size materials color coded, stored appropriately, and kept off the floor.
– Perform stock checks and returns for the office if asked to do so.
– Empty recycle and trash bins as needed around the yard and warehouse. Focus will be in the will call area.
– Pick up trash and clean work area at the end of each day. Bands, trash, etc.
– Report any discrepancies for an order to a direct supervisor so they can be fixed, so the customer can change their order in a timely manner.
– Cut down any damaged 20’ material into useable 10’ lengths and record on damaged material sheet when asked to do so.
– Keep the 10’ racks organized and colored correctly.
– Notify your supervisor for any mis-cuts that need to be changed or might be able to be sold.
– Perform any other tasks or jobs asked of you by management.
– Answer the assigned company phone during work hours.
– Maintain all equipment used in your daily job as instructed.
Equipment used in position
• Pipe Threader
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.